1. If Fast Ethernet ports are bundled into an EtherChannel, what is the maximum
throughput supported on a Catalyst switch?
a. 100 Mbps
b. 200 Mbps
c. 400 Mbps
d. 800 Mbps
e. 1600 Mbps
2. Which of these methods distributes traffic over an EtherChannel?
a. Round robin
b. Least-used link
c. A function of address
d. A function of packet size
3. What type of interface represents an EtherChannel as a whole?
c. Port channel
d. Channel port
4. Which of the following is not a valid method for EtherChannel load balancing?
a. Source MAC address
b. Source and destination MAC addresses
c. Source IP address
d. IP precedence
e. UDP/TCP port
5. How can the EtherChannel load-balancing method be set?
a. Per switch port
b. Per EtherChannel
c. Globally per switch
d. Can’t be configured
6. What logical operation is performed to calculate EtherChannel load balancing as a
function of two addresses?
7. Which one of the following is a valid combination of ports for an EtherChannel?
a. Two access links (one VLAN 5, one VLAN 5)
b. Two access links (one VLAN 1, one VLAN 10)
c. Two trunk links (one VLANs 1 to 10, one VLANs 1, 11 to 20)
d. Two Fast Ethernet links (both full duplex, one 10 Mbps)
8. Which of these is a method for negotiating an EtherChannel?
9. Which of the following is a valid EtherChannel negotiation mode combination between
a. PAgP auto, PAgP auto
b. PAgP auto, PAgP desirable
c. on, PAgP auto
d. LACP passive, LACP passive
10. When is PAgP’s “desirable silent” mode useful?
a. When the switch should not send PAgP frames
b. When the switch should not form an EtherChannel
c. When the switch should not expect to receive PAgP frames
d. When the switch is using LACP mode
11. Which of the following EtherChannel modes does not send or receive any negotiation
a. channel-group 1 mode passive
b. channel-group 1 mode active
c. channel-group 1 mode on
d. channel-group 1 mode desirable
e. channel-group 1 mode auto
12. Two computers are the only hosts sending IP data across an EtherChannel between
two switches. Several different applications are being used between them. Which of
these load-balancing methods would be more likely to use the most links in the
a. Source and destination MAC addresses.
b. Source and destination IP addresses.
c. Source and destination TCP/UDP ports.
d. None of the other answers is correct.
13. Which command can be used to see the status of an EtherChannel’s links?
a. show channel link
b. show etherchannel status
c. show etherchannel summary
d. show ether channel status
Saludos a tod@s,