1. Which of the following is not a Catalyst switch VTP mode?
2. A switch in VTP transparent mode can do which one of the following?
a. Create a new VLAN
b. Only listen to VTP advertisements
c. Send its own VTP advertisements
d. Cannot make VLAN configuration changes
3. Which one of the following is a valid VTP advertisement?
a. Triggered update
b. VLAN database
4. Which one of the following is needed for VTP communication?
a. A Management VLAN
b. A Trunk link
c. An Access VLAN
d. An IP address
5. Which one of the following VTP modes does not allow any manual VLAN configuration
6. Select all the parameters that decide whether to accept new VTP information:
a. VTP priority
b. VTP domain name
c. Configuration revision number
d. VTP server name
7. How many VTP management domains can a Catalyst switch participate in?
8. Which IOS command configures a Catalyst switch for VTP client mode?
a. set vtp mode client
b. vtp client
c. vtp mode client
d. vtp client mode
9. What is the purpose of VTP pruning?
a. Limit the number of VLANs in a domain
b. Stop unnecessary VTP advertisements
c. Limit the extent of broadcast traffic
d. Limit the size of the virtual tree
10. Which VLAN number is never eligible for VTP pruning?
11. Which of the following might present a VTP problem?
a. Two or more VTP servers in a domain
b. Two servers with the same configuration revision number
c. A server in two domains
d. A new server with a higher configuration revision number
12. If a VTP server is configured for VTP version 2, what else must happen for successful
VTP communication in a domain?
a. A VTP version 2 password must be set.
b. All other switches in the domain must be version 2 capable.
c. All other switches must be configured for VTP version 2.
d. The VTP configuration revision number must be reset.
Saludos a tod@s,